The CALLY skirt has character and originality. Cally is asymetric and flared. This sewing pattern offers two lengths (midi or maxi). Depending on the fabric chosen, the skirt has a bohemian, vintage or rock spirit. It's up to you to sew your version!
Two gammes of size:
- sizes : 34 / 36 / 38 / 40 / 42 / 44 / 46 / 48.
- sizes : 48 / 50 / 52 / 54 / 56 / 58 / 60 / 62 / 64.
- the size chart is here
Material suggestions :
- cotton, viscose, poplin, polyester, wax, chambray, muslin or English embroidery.
- a fabric of 90 to 215 gr/m2.
Supply needs :
- version A
- fabric : 105 to 185 cm / 140 cm in wide (size 34 to 64)
- lining : 100 to 170 cm / 140 cm in wide (size 34 to 64)
- version B
- fabric : 170 to 260 cm / 140 cm in wide (size 34 to 64)
- lining : 160 to 240 cm / 140 cm in wide (size 34 to 64)
- 1 button 1,8 cm in diameter
- 1 invisible zipper of 20 cm
- iron-on : 20 to 40 cm / 90 cm in wide (size 34 to 64)
- the yardage of supplies for each size is detailed in the sewing booklet.
The sewing level to sew the CALLY pattern :
- Beginner ++ / Intermediate.
- The sewing tutorial is accessible to beginners. We develop sewing tutorials, putting ourselves in the shoes of a beginner.
What does the CALLY skirt sewing pattern contain ?
- pdf pattern A0 / A4 / US letter
- seam values are included
- Sizes 34 to 48
- 30 pages for pdf A4 and US letter
- 2 sheets for pdf A0
- Sizes 48 to 64
- 42 pages for pdf A4 and US letter
- 3 sheets for pdf A0
What does the CALLY sewing booklet contain ?
- a guide to print at actual size and assemble the PDF pattern.
- a fabric + haberdashery yardage guide.
- a size guide.
- the supplies guide.
- the *fabric / lining* cutting plan.
- a nomenclature of the sewing pattern.
- easy sewing tutorial. Simplified professional sewing tutorial with diagrams and photos.
Beautiful sewing, the Gladys PATTERNS team 🌼
Gladys PATTERNS sewing patterns are intended for personal and private use. Any commercial use must be subject to authorization. Contact us.